ALWAYS WELCOME IN EVERY COMMUNITY
The Y movement is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other participating Y facilities across the nation, at no extra charge.
How It Works
Simply present your active MY Y PASS (your key fob) and photo ID at any participating YMCA and enjoy free access. See important Program Details below.
- The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege members only.
- Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify.
- Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon the first visit.
- YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time.
- Program discounts do not apply.
- Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access.
- Other restrictions may apply.
So get out, explore the country and stay connected to the Y!